welcome text.

"TELL ME aND i'LL FoRGET; SHoW Me aND i MaY REMEMBER, iNVoLVE ME aND i'LL uNDERSTaND" -chinese proverb







Thursday, July 1, 2010

So i dont know how to make a document and it sucks!! I am so excited to learn and yet i dont know how to help myself :/ But i will say i felt pretty dang good about the googledocs and my rationale. I just hope that if i can do the little stuff the rest will all fall into place. Well at least today is the last day of the summer school week and although i have two tests today, i will get a weekend to try and catch up :) wooo hoooo!! And yesterday i went to watch Toy Story 3....oh my heck, what a great movie! i absolutely LOVED it! definitely a good pick me up after a relatively busy week. Well if anyone wants to help me out please feel free. i can always use others advice especially since i just recently realized i dont know too much about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment