welcome text.

"TELL ME aND i'LL FoRGET; SHoW Me aND i MaY REMEMBER, iNVoLVE ME aND i'LL uNDERSTaND" -chinese proverb







Friday, July 2, 2010

mountain o' homework.

So...this is officially my weekend. Homework, homework, and oh how about some more homework. And to be honest most of it starts out with me not even sure of what i need to work on just that SOMEthing needs to be done :/ I cant get the stupid intel thing to work on my computer and then i dont have anymore artifacts to use. I get home thinking maybe i can hang out with the family and then remember i have no life. I am on the computer trying to understand this class. I really wish this mountain wasn't so steep but it is... and I'm no where near the top. Three more weeks is too long! Please get easier Education 2500, please. I promise i haven't always been so stupid. bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment