welcome text.

"TELL ME aND i'LL FoRGET; SHoW Me aND i MaY REMEMBER, iNVoLVE ME aND i'LL uNDERSTaND" -chinese proverb







Thursday, June 24, 2010

hmmph!

So firstly...good thing I knew that I was supposed to be posting on the daily.lol nonetheless... here I am:) I'm not trying to be mean but I'm still not all that comfortable with this whole blog concept. Its like my personal journal that EVERYone can see. So I will just talk about things i am learning. Today I learned how to put videos up on my page. Not that I would ever really need to but now if I ever wanted to, guess what, i can!! Also today, Ezra taught us how to put gadgets, pictures, or games on as well..haha Well maybe that will make my page more fun for you guys and I will have more than one follower. hmm... or maybe not, but we will see as this summer progresses. Well gotta go do this scavenger hunt, gonna try and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment